HardCore Version, 1996-2018
Profile of a digital Dolphin/Jedi:
Son of Waves Studios / Dylan Tauber is an award winning
electronic musician, artist, and author, who has been based in NYC, Jerusalem, Miami,
a remote island in the south western Pacific, and now in northern Israel.
In addition to eight ambient / electronica / trance music albums , SWS has produced Project Double Mirrors, and runs a network of twenty web sites, an online
imaging/photo gallery, and a video archive. Two books were released in 2001. A picture book was published in 2005. Two e-books were released in 2013.
Dylan's music has been featured on over 70 radio stations since 2013, reviewed in over 40 music publications, and his music video "He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" was shown on Channel 98 TV in Israel in December, 2017. 11 more Son of Waves Studios music videos were shown on channel 98 TV in Israel, in 2018.
" Son of Waves" : A screenplay / short story by Dylan Tauber, was released on 3/30/18 for free download. An audiobook was released for this "Son of Waves" screenplay on 4/17/18, also for free download. In August, 2018 this screenplay was published as a paperback available on Amazon.com.
Stay tuned and check back at the SWS Network of sites often.
Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts, Columbia University, 1996.
Studied at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1992- 1993.
12 ambient / electronica / trance albums completed as of 2018, ten
released through CDbaby.com, 1996-2018, beginning with Double
Mirrors Soundtrack,1996, and a total of twelve albums. All 12 albums are available as free MP3 downloads. Ten albums are also available on iTunes and Amazon.com.
Produced 18 music videos
, all available on SWStudios.net.
Featured on 69 radio stations , including six stations in Israel, including features on Radio Kol Rega (A national Israel station, 1/9/17), Social Radio (A national Israel station, 1/18/17), and Radio Kol Ramla (1/22/17).
Over 40 international music publication reviews of " Dolphin Trance" and " Dolphin Trance 2" and " Sounds from Space"
11/10/17: Dylan Tauber was Featured in the Yediot Haemaek Israel Newspaper.
11/22/17 " He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" ranked #1 in the Israel Combo Music chart
12/10/17: Dylan Tauber's music video " He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" was shown on Channel 98 TV in Israel.
1/17/17: " Compilation 2" featured in the culture section of BestOneOnline.co.il, a popular Israel news web site.
4,706 fans on internet radio site Jango.com, as of 2/13/18.
Founder of https://303net.com
, an electronic music and indie artist portal featuring 300
member artists, live trance radio, and exclusive downloadable tracks.
Built several extensive multimedia / music
Familiar with music software
and digital audio/video production techniques.
Compose and digitally produce
original synthesizer music independently.
Worked with eight singers / vocalists on four albums, "Breathe," (2007) and "Near Death Experience." (2015) "Dolphin Trance 2" (2016), and "Sounds from Space" (2017).
"Near Death Experience" album featured in Jamsphere Magazine, 3/12/15.
"Into the Light" won #1 on the Beat100.com Audio Chart, 2/27/15
"Dolphin Trance" album featured in Jamsphere Magazine, 9/5/15.
" Son of Waves 2.0 Trance Remix " won the #3 spot on the Beat100.com Audio Chart on 1/22/16
Computer/digital art experience:
experienced in the construction of multimedia CD ROM environments.
(this translated to: I spent a year in Manhattan putting the meaning of
Life onto the 650 megabytes of Project Double Mirrors)
Digital photography / computer art experience since 1994.
Worked with Macintosh since 1987.
Photoshop, Director 6.0, Shockwave (streaming), Studio Vision Pro
3.2, Premiere 4.2, streaming web based multimedia- (Real Audio, Real Video,
Vivo), Bryce 2.0, Extreme 3D, Poser 2.0, etc.
completed Photoshop course at Parsons School of Design, 1995
completed independent study of Digital MIDI music technique at Columbia
built an extensive multimedia studio independently- Son of Waves Studios,
now based in Jerusalem.
familiar with music software and digital audio/video production techniques.
compose and digitally record original synthesizer music independently.
ready and willing to learn new tools and toys.
- In the spring of 2019, three of Dylan Tauber's photographs were exhibited at the BBA (Berlin Blue Art) Gallery in Berlin, Germany, the Ravnikar gallery in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and the Blank Wall Gallery in Athens, Greece.
Picture Book with 80 images from the Double Mirrors gallery published in 2005 with Xlibris.com, and revised in 2018 with Blurb.com.
Photography work has been featured in the original DoubleMirrors.com
Image Gallery, 1996-2019, and the newer DylanTauber.me/artwork gallery.
work featured in Muse
Work featured in Columbia
Spectator Photo Exhibit, 1994.
shown work in 4 group exhibitions at Columbia University, 1993-95
proficient in digital imaging- scanning, manipulation, and various
output options including IRIS and Dye Sublimation.
experienced in darkroom color and black and white photography.
won a Hebrew University photography contest for a photograph of a
protest by ultra-Orthodox Jews, 1993.
worked as a teaching assistant for Basic Photography class, Columbia
certified PADI scuba diver, and experienced in underwater photography
staff photographer for The Columbia Daily Spectator, Fall 1993.
contributing photographer for the Jerusalem Post, 1993
expressed myself through photography since the age of 5.
- Published " Son of Waves" A short story / screenplay, in 2018: as an ebook available for free download, on iBookstore, and as a paperback on Amazon.com.
- Published two e-books in 2013: "Double Mirrors," and "The Doorway" available on iBookstore.
- Published two books in 2001 entitled "Double Mirrors," and "The Doorway" with Xlibris.com.
- associate editor of The
Columbia Daily Spectator, summer of 1994.
- staff writer for the Columbia Daily Spectator, 1993-1994. Specialized
in investigative reporting of the security department with several expose's.
- staff writer for The Aizor, the Hebrew University's Overseas Program
student newspaper, 1992-1993.
- completed a research thesis at Hebrew University on the role of religious
organizations in the absorption of the Ethiopian Jews.
Other work experience:
- worked for Virtual Jerusalem as a photographer and multimedia production
- worked as freelance photographer/graphic designer, 1996.
- DJ for pirate Columbia student radio station, 1994.
- 1 Month training in the Israeli Army- Fall, 1992.
- worked on a kibbutz Kfar Hanasi in Israel, summer 1992.
Other Jedi experience:
- trained by Dr. John Weil, a Jedi Master, author of "Early Deprivation
of Empathic Care," 1974.
- conquered intense fear of water, learned to swim, Camp Grossman, summer
- left home at 13 and was adopted by waves of Lake Michigan, 3288 North
Lake Drive, Milwaukee WI.
- Discovered the meaning of life. Published this
Double Mirror theory on January 1, 2000, on DoubleMirrors.com
- Published Ones and Zeroes theory, my second theory, also in 2000.
- Conducted a one year vision quest at the age of 18 while living on
Mount Scopus, Jerusalem. Introduced myself to The Ethiopian Woman.
- Swam with Dolphins 4 consecutive summers. Evolved to Son of Waves.
Evolution to BenGalim is currently in progress.
- Created a Manhattan CD ROM project of personal Truth. Project Double
- Spiritually survived 2 years of bullshit art classes in the building
where they Built the Bomb, Columbia University, home of the Manhattan Project.
-Founder of the 12 Dolphins and JediNet
-Demon Destroyer- helped one man off a nasty drug habit. Slayed several
personal demons. Still struggling with others.
-saved a young girl from drowning once while swimming in the sea.
- established contact with David the Visionary, a Jedi who lives on
the beach in Tel Aviv.
- Made a homeless man smile.
- explained Double Mirror theory and the rest of my vision to a wide
variety of curious listeners, NYC, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Ashdod, Eilat.
- One time I spoke of these ideas to Mitch, the computer genius and
member of 12 Dolphins, all night until, exhausted, I threw up.
- Photographed a Pretty Hate Machine.
- Submitted a 20 page summary of Double Mirrors to Prof. Leiber at
Columbia, with appropriate references to Jedi Bruce Lee. God is great.
- Successfully completed 3 consecutive summer photo missions to Israel-
'94-'95, '96. Photographed New Jews and Dolphins. Made significant contact
with a hot point of cyber activity in Jerusalem, in preparation for establishing
cyber-spiritual headquarters here.
- Moved to the city of Jerusalem, Jan 1, 1997.
- Found The Ethiopian Woman known as Sunitayahu, but ended in disappointment.
- Discovered a relatively unpopulated paradise island, in the south western Pacific, 2001.
- Made a full circle around the planet, starting, and ending in Jerusalem, 2001.
- trying to publish my art, music, and writing on my SWS Network and partner sites.
-being wired so that I can put my spiritual energy online.
- organizing bands of Jedi for an exponentially building explosion of Truth.
- creating synthesizer/ digital music/ kickass Jerusalem techno / trance
- scuba diving- PADI certified
- swimming - I am known to some on Tel Aviv's beach as BenGalim.
- Dolphins - swimming with Dolphins changed my life.
- Tae kwon Do- 3 years intensive training, Blue Belt, member of the
Hebrew University Tae Kwon Do team, '92-'93. Stopped shortly afterwards
due to knee problem.
-fluent in Hebrew and English
- Trying to be Son of Waves, a Full Dolphin Jedi!
To sum up:
My personal multimedia project- all my work and most of my life on a
CD ROM in the form of over 400 images, 500 pages of writing, and a digital
soundtrack- has provided me with the knowledge and ability that I will
contribute to the continuation of Life, and the serving of my Creator,
from whom all my energy comes:
glorified through a global network of digitally equipped
May the Force be with you.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail me regarding my CD ROM/ book Project
Double Mirrors, joining JediNet or DolphinNet, or thoughts about the Cyber
Spiritual Revolution in general.
any requests for additions to DoubleMirrors.com?
currently on deck:
- electronic music including Jerusalem techno. DONE
- scans of dozens of investigative stories I did for the Spectator. DONE
- another try at Double Mirrors Daily. DONE
- A mailing list. DONE
Welcome to Project Double Mirrors.
Dylan, Son of Waves
With God's help I have published my project
without God's help I'm
This page was last modified Monday, 06-May-2019 10:26:36 EDT