Son of Waves Studios / Dylan Tauber is an award winning
electronic musician, artist, and author, who has been based in NYC, Jerusalem, Miami,
a remote island in the south western Pacific, and now in northern Israel.
In addition to twelve ambient / electronica / trance music albums, SWS has produced Project Double Mirrors, and runs a network of twenty web sites, an online
imaging/photo gallery, and a video archive. Two books were released in 2001. Two e-books were released in 2013.
Dylan's music has been featured on over 70 radio stations since 2013, reviewed in over 40 music publications, and his music video "He Loves Carmen Remix (Radio Edit)" was shown on Channel 98 TV in Israel in December, 2017. 11 more Son of Waves Studios music videos were shown on channel 98 TV in Israel, in 2018.
"Son of Waves" : A screenplay / short story by Dylan Tauber, was released on 3/30/18 for free download. An audiobook was released for this "Son of Waves" screenplay on 4/17/18, also for free download. In August, 2018 this screenplay was published as a paperback available on Amazon.com. Stay tuned and check back at the SWS Network of sites often.
-Featured on 74 radio stations , including many stations in Israel, including features on Radio Kol Rega (A national Israel station, 1/9/17), Social Radio (A national Israel station, 1/18/17), and Radio Kol Ramla (1/22/17), and a 1 hour special on Radio Apilog, Israel, in May, 2017.
-worked as multimedia artist
at Virtual Jerusalem, an Israeli web company, 1997.
- experienced in the construction
of multimedia CD ROM environments- completed Project Double Mirrors CD-ROM,
- Digital photography / computer art experience since 1994.
- Worked with Macintosh since 1987, with one of the first Macs available.
- proficient in:
Photoshop , Macromedia Director
, Shockwave (streaming), Studio Vision Pro , Adobe Premiere,
streaming web based multimedia,
Bryce , Extreme 3D, Poser, etc.
- completed Photoshop course
at Parsons School of Design, 1995
- In 2019, thirteen of Dylan Tauber's photographs were exhibited in eleven galleries internationally: two at the BBA (Berlin Blue Art) Gallery in Berlin, Germany; two at the Ravnikar gallery in Ljubljana, Slovenia; two at the Blank Wall Gallery in Athens, Greece; the Piazza Ca' Zanardi (Itsliquid) in Venice, Italy; the Photo Synthesis Gallery in Sofia, Bulgaria; the Laurent Gallery in Melbourne, Australia; the Art Market Gallery in Budapest, Hungary; the Hinterland Gallery, in Vienna, Austria; the Valid World Hall in Barcelona, Spain; the International Contemporary Art Fair, in Thessaloniki, Greece; and the annual photography conference in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Work featured in Columbia Spectator
Photo Exhibit, 1994.
- shown work in 4 group exhibitions, Columbia University
- proficient in digital imaging-
scanning, manipulation, and various output options including IRIS
and Dye Sublimation.
- experienced in darkroom color
and black and white photography.
- won a Hebrew University photography
contest for a photograph of a
protest by ultra-Orthodox Jews,
-worked as a teaching assistant
for Basic Photography class, Columbia Univ. 1994.
- certified PADI scuba diver,
and experienced in underwater photography (photographing dolphins).
- staff photographer for The
Columbia Daily Spectator, Fall 1993.
- contributing photographer for
the Jerusalem Post, 1993
- expressed myself through photography
since the age of 5.
- Published "Son of Waves 2.0" a new short story by Dylan Tauber - 35 pages, including many original photographs, digital art, and a 21 track original electronica soundtrack by Dylan Tauber, about his journey around the planet beginning and ending in Israel. free download on May 28, 2019, and as a paperback on Amazon.com on 3/21/20.
- Published "Theories" A summary of his Double Mirrors Theory, and Ones and Theory by Dylan Tauber. Free PDF download from DoubleMirrors.com. Released October 25, 2019, and as a paperback on Amazon.com on 11/29/19, and iBookstore.